Acting classes that focus on elements of emoyionl intelligence including introspection, empathy expression and building relationships
Building Personal Effectiveness –through acting workshops
A 32 hours acting workshop that culminates into a play. Naturally, the participants learn acting skills. But what they also learn as a natural outcome of these classes is ways to build effective workplace relationships. Using theatre techniques and acting concepts, participants learn the nuances of Emotional Intelligence in a safe environment, thus deriving insights leading to interpersonal effectiveness. These workshops are facilitated by well known acting teachers/ coaches and celebrities from theatre and film industry.
- Faculty helps participants understand and regulate themselves through the character
- Understand my situation and my triggers using 5Ws and H
- Understand my reactions through inner monologue
- Managing my reactions and responding using monologues and improvisations
- Participants learn to relate to others and their feelings using a variety of theatre techniques like:
- Emotional memory
- Method Acting
- …and more
- Building relationships is all about behaviour. And as Shakespeare said, the world is a stage and we are but mere actors.
- Acting exercises
- Scoring a Scene
- Inflection…and more!