BLACK, WHITE & LIFE IN BETWEEN
India’s first theatrical play On Diversity & Inclusion at the workplace
For the first time, a professional cast and crew of 22 people including come together to give an innovative experience to corporate India. Approved by the Maharashtra State Performance Scrutiny Board.
What is it about?
- It is an interactive play that deals with diversity dynamics at work.
- The play focuses on themes such as unconscious, conscious & collective bias, gender, sexual orientation, regional stereotypes, Persons with Disability(PWD) & other elements related to diversity.
- The play is divided into 5 acts performed by a cast comprising of professional artists from the film, theatre and Television industry.
Who Is this For?
It is specially meant for:
- Business and functional leaders
- HR and L&D leaders
- Any Professional who works closely with people
- Expats looking to develop skills working with Indians
What’s in it for me?
- An entertaining & unique way to Experience Diversity & Inclusion concepts
- Invaluable insights one can derive around Diversity & Inclusion, without the need to be preached
- Understand impact of bias, prejudice & stereotyping on business relationships
- Learn the role Inclusion plays to achieve business results
- An effective supplement to training on Diversity & Inclusion concepts